Hydrated lime, commonly referred to as “slaked lime”, is a dry powder produced by the interaction of ball or ground lime with water.
The result of this process is the conversion of calcium and magnesium oxides into hydrates that are more inert chemically and have other physical properties.
Is intended for use:
- for wall decoration;
- for treatment of wooden rafters and fences from rotting;
- in the production of lime fertilizers;
- for water softening;
- for the preparation of building solutions;
- in the production of chlorine lime;
- in the production of silicate concrete;
- in leather tanning;
- to produce organic acids and neutralize acids.
Chemical indicators according to TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 23.5-26416904-205 2014
Chemical indicators according to DSTU B V. 2. 7-90:2011
A certificate of quality management system
Packaging and delivery:
shipment is carried out in bulk or in big bags.
Transportation of lime in accordance with the rules of cargo transportation on this type of transport:
- by rail – in gondola cars
- by road transport