A ball quicklime is a lumpy material consisting of calcium oxides (primarily CaO) and magnesium (MgO). In a small amount, it may contain silicates, ferrites, calcium and magnesium aluminates, and undecomposed parts of calcium carbonate. The content of these components is determined by the purity of the raw material and the characteristics of production.
Is intended for use:
- in construction, as a binder in the production of cellular concrete, silicate bricks and lime mortars;
- in the chemical industry in the production of calcium carbide, soda, lime chloride, potassium chloride, carbon dioxide, synthetic rubber;
- in power engineering for normalization of water composition in heat exchange units and disinfection of waste water;
- in metallurgy ,in agglomeration, open-hearth, converter and electric steelmaking;
- in agriculture and other industries.
Chemical indicators according to TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 23.5-26416904-205 2014
Chemical indicators according to DSTU B. V.2.7-90:2011
A certificate of quality management system
Packaging and delivery:
shipment is carried out in bulk and/or in big bags.
Transportation of lime in accordance with the rules of cargo transportation on this type of transport:
- by rail – in gondola cars
- by road transport